• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Going to collect another bun.

I am off out to collect Treacle, she is the lionhead/nethie rescued by a concerned member of the public who spotted a funny looking injured wild rabbit. Now her babies are old enough and her wounds and spey have all healed up and she is eating well the vet has okied her to leave and be transported in a carrier box. My hubby offered to drive and got up at 7am to get stuff ready for her. :shock:
Spent yesterday trying to clean out runs that I had left over winter. Never knew so many wild things could grow so fast!
Hope she copes with the journey and likes fresh wild herbage.

Ooooo...so you have two Frenchies and a nethie? Lovely combination!

Can't wait for pics!

Sending 'settle in' vibes.

:love::love:

Hi Dizzy,

Its now two french crossed with something fluffy [?] bonded girls who hate being handled found near a box by the RSPCA; Pumpkin from RSPCA Walsall [the one with very dodgy eyesight] and Treacle [rescued by member of the public and handed to RSPCA]

SunniBunny: Treacle's babies have been vaccinated, soon to be neutered and then rehomed by the RSPCA.

Treacle is sat in Teasels old indoor cage on a huge pile of herbage, hay nomming happily away whilst Pumpkin is trying to remember how to introduce himself to a girlie. After a three hour journey all she wants to do is eat hay.
Will give her 24 hours in the cage and see how they show signs of being interested in each other for the right reasons before trying them side by side in the large puppy pen outside.

Back