• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

you would think I didnt feed them!!

Awh, hungry bunnies! They're looking at you as if they don't trust you not to take it away :lol:

Also is that a large mixing bowl?! If so both of your bunnies are big, but Bruce is massive!!!!! How much does he weigh (if he doesn't mind you telling me :p)? Harley looks big in comparison to the mixing bowl too but tiny compared to Bruce :lol: she looks quite young so maybe she'll catch up a bit, how old is she?

Its just a tiny plastic bowl :) I use them to freeze soup.

Bruce is a big boy though. I think hes around 9lbs!! Harleys only 7 months old bruce is 10 months :)

Its just a tiny plastic bowl :) I use them to freeze soup.

Bruce is a big boy though. I think hes around 9lbs!! Harleys only 7 months old bruce is 10 months :)

Wow he is a big boy! That's about 4kg, that's my Lilly plus about 1 kg :shock: the bowl looks like a massive mixing bowl which makes him look almost medium dog sized :lol: I love big bunnies :love:

I love the look of Bruce's markings. Bet he is lovely and soft to touch. Your little harley is just gorgeous too :love:

Back