• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Just Olly :o)

Awwww such a tiny sweetheart. :love::love::love:

How is Olly now ? Hope he is feeling so much better.

He's good at the moment thanks :wave: he's actually really happy today :love: he's been racing around, doing circuits through the cardboard tunnels I made, and he likes me chasing him :love: he does little binkies and runs off :lol: :love:

Awwww:love: I can see a little bit of attitude in those eyes in the first picture :lol: :love:

You got it! :thumb: Olly used to be a stunt bunny when he was little you know :love: before he developed his head tilt :( he does very well now bless him, but he'd love to do so much more. I love him so much, he's my little soldier :love:

Awww...isn't he a doll! :love:
Just like my Mimzy only his head goes the opposite way.

For some reason I thought Olly was a multi-color...? :shock:

He's good at the moment thanks :wave: he's actually really happy today :love: he's been racing around, doing circuits through the cardboard tunnels I made, and he likes me chasing him :love: he does little binkies and runs off :lol: :love:

You would think as predators they'd hate this but mine will binky if I pretend to chase them when they free range :roll: I think it's probably because we're so big and clumsy they're literally just finding us hilarious and trying to let us know we're failing in our impersonation of a predator :lol:

Olly is absolutely adorably cute :love: (although I'm sure he'd rather be called handsome, which he is too :p)

Back