• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Molly having fun!

ripminnie

Wise Old Thumper
Molly just loves playing out , after spending the first two years of her life locked in a tiny hutch :( she is more than makking up for it now!! :love:

Molly watching TV...

Her new favourite place by the fire (not on!)

Adventures on the back of the sofa... :lol:

Looking pretty :love:

Posing

Preparing for take off!!

Posing again...

Just chillin' after all that exploring...

So gorgeous. :love::love::love:

Hope she is settling well. How does she get on with Olly ? Sorry don't know if you have bonded yet.:oops:

No I daren't bond them yet! :shock: Molly is still a bit hormonal. We really like her, she's so funny, but I'm terrified of the initial meeting, because if Olly gets bitten then that's it :( I think we are going to have to take it very slowly. I so want it to work...

No I daren't bond them yet! :shock: Molly is still a bit hormonal. We really like her, she's so funny, but I'm terrified of the initial meeting, because if Olly gets bitten then that's it :( I think we are going to have to take it very slowly. I so want it to work...

Good luck. Before I joined RU I used to simply put them together in a base, no neutralising, no getting to know each other, just wham bam thank you mam. :shock: They would have a small introduction at the rescue, put in a carrier together and that was it. :shock: OMG I had no fear then.

She is beautiful and so glossy! :love:

It's lovely that her life has now improved so much by being with you :D

Good luck. Before I joined RU I used to simply put them together in a base, no neutralising, no getting to know each other, just wham bam thank you mam. :shock: They would have a small introduction at the rescue, put in a carrier together and that was it. :shock: OMG I had no fear then.

Thats what I did too! Since joining RU i'm terrified of bonding :shock:

Molly is gorgeous :love:

She's is gorgeous!! I may be a little biased as we have a black bunny too :lol: they look very similar!!

So glad she's got a good home now :D

Thanks everyone :wave: yes she is really happy, although she would be happier if she could free range 24/7! If she bonds with Olly she will be able to do that, so I'm hoping and praying it goes ok...

Thanks everyone :wave: yes she is really happy, although she would be happier if she could free range 24/7! If she bonds with Olly she will be able to do that, so I'm hoping and praying it goes ok...

Very best of luck with bonding. If only they knew what an advantage it would be to them...

Back