• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

First there was the Special Boys, then the Lounge Bunnies, now meet.........

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
.......... The Brummie Bunnies :love::love:

Anyone who has followed us over the years will know the amazing bunnies we have been lucky enough to have living in our lounge, all of which have been a little strange in a good way :lol: After losing Trevor, herman and Dave at Christmas the heart was well an truly ripped out of our home and although we love all our other bunnies things have just not been the same :( Getting Alfred our blind/deaf frenchie into the lounge has always been my dream. In all honesty I didn't think it would happen but it looks like the bonding is going much better than I dared hope :love:

All three moved into the lounge today and things appear to be going well. I can't tell you how happy I am. I feel like it will breathe new life in to both rainbow rabbits and Alfred.

They are called the Brummie Bunnies as all three came from Rspca Walsall at different times :D

P1040798.jpg

P1040796.jpg

P1040802.jpg

P1040803.jpg

P1040791.jpg

P1040805.jpg

Awwwww..... what sweet bunnies.....

Deaf and blind?? Poor soul....must be a challenge on a daily basis

Hugs and noserubs for all

Fee xx

:lol: This made me smile! Brummie Bunnies! I can honestly say i am so pleased that they all have such a fantastic home, they all look so happy :love: x

Back