• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What's your bunny's absolute favourite hay?

Hoppit!

Wise Old Thumper
The sort they slurp back like spaghetti? I'm on THE now but I don't know what to order. Pickles hasn't really eaten hay at all this past year, not even readigrass, due to dental problems. I need to get him some hay to line his nice new 'chill n snooze' bed with, so I thought if I chose something really delicious he'd have a little nibble at least. Any suggestions?

Mine go crazy for the zooplus apple or carrot hay. I have just had another bulk order arrive and now have very happy bunnies

Ings, they love it.

I haven't had any for a while as I tried a bale from the local horse feed place, they ate it but not as much as Ings and their poo suffered... Back to the three times more expensive hay it is then :roll: luckily they are worth it :love:

Oat, Wheat and Barley - probably the most expensive hay there is :roll: :lol:

That is except from Farore my foster bun who doesn't seem to like any expensive hays :shock:

Oxbow Western Timothy and Orchard Grass.
But Hay for Pets Timothy & Rye or Ings, and various bedding hays, get gobbled up as well and are more sensibly priced.

Mine only get baled farm hay and they love it eat loads they also love readi grass which i get quite cheap from the farm

Bob Martin My Little Friend meadow hay, £2.20 a bag from Sainsburys. :roll: Love Smoo, she's cheap to please. :love:

timothy fror my buns and if mabel doesn;t get what she wants she will sulk :lol: she says she only expects the best mummy :lol:

My boys love timothy and rye and green oat hay.

My mixed pair go nuts for Natures own Devon meadow hay (i used to use it as bedding) they don't do expensive hay.

Back