• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My three ( a few pics)

RavenMoon

Mama Doe
In chronological order pics of my three. I got Pooka on 26th March and she's 15 weeks tomorrow. In her first picture you can see how tiny she was, looking back through I hadn't noticed how much she had grown!

Cloud DBF and Bilbo...not bothered!

Peek-a-boo

Paper+bunnies = good fun

Snow digging! (I filled the bowl from the kitchen sink, which we never use, with snow so they could enjoy it in the warmth) They weren't too impressed until I added treats, but even then it took Cloud ages to do more than lean over it. It was only when he noticed Bilbo getting more treats by digging that he relented.

First day with Pooka. She had chinned a lot of the house within the first twenty minutes and was so excited.

A pic of the Trio, just before we moved house. I think Cloud was wondering what I was doing disturbing nap time.

A DBF in her cage, she enjoys doing these a lot. This one was yesterday, and was particularly good as she didn't wake up when I moved near her, stroked her, made a noise with her cage... It took me picking her up to get her to wake up and my heart to return to normal rhythm!

She's a cheeky little madam though :p She really does melt my heart when she cleans me, especially since she won't groom the other two, only demands it from them.

Back