• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My Wee Dog's 1st Birthday

Alibunmum

Wise Old Thumper
Pippin is 1 today so we had a cake and a party. The cake was his Nature's Menu nuggets defrosted and shaped with dairylea slices and a couple of dog safe chocolate buttons. For a party game I put all his presents into a box and gave it to the kids. They hadn't seen what was inside so had great fun playing pass the parcel and choosing something to take out each time the music stopped. Don't laugh at his hairdo, I am doing him myself and experimenting!!:oops:

IMG_7404_zpsc65e8c83.jpg

Is that for me?

IMG_7512_zpscd163450.jpg

Yummy!!

IMG_7521_zpsb26e889e.jpg

IMG_7529_zps2df18d3c.jpg

Lip lickingly good!

52347f9d-14d8-459e-b2f8-d85406e08272_zps603ad1b8.jpg

What is coming out of the box this time?

IMG_7486_zpsf0509136.jpg

This was his favourite new toy!

IMG_7504_zps704db66b.jpg

My Boy!:love::love:

100bcc23-f5cd-4270-9b4a-9f7d4daf824f_zps184704c6.jpg

Last edited:
Photobicket seems to be having issues I can only see about 3 of the images.
But he's very cute :) :love:

Eta: ah I can see them now :) lovely :)

Thanks guys, the kids have been crossing out the days on the calendar for weeks now so we had to mark the day somehow!:lol:

Wow is it a year already ? :shock: Amy has really grown too.

I don't know which one is the video, but it didn't work for me. Anyway, wonderful photos. :love:

Happy Birthday Pippen. :love::love::love:

Wow is it a year already ? :shock: Amy has really grown too.

I don't know which one is the video, but it didn't work for me. Anyway, wonderful photos. :love:

Happy Birthday Pippen. :love::love::love:

Sorry BYB, by clip I meant hair cut! :oops::oops::oops::oops:

They are all growing up too fast but Amy is definitely a proper school girl now and is losing all her 'toddlerness'!

Sorry BYB, by clip I meant hair cut! :oops::oops::oops::oops:

They are all growing up too fast but Amy is definitely a proper school girl now and is losing all her 'toddlerness'!

Oh no, its my madness again ;) and reading it incorrectly.

Ahhhh its hard when they lose that childhood stage. I gave Andrew a small batch of photos a few weeks ago, he couldn't even remember some of them. They grow up so fast.

Awwwww, happy birthday Pippin. :love::love: I love the cake but I think Kane would have swallowed it whole..... :lol::lol:

Aww belated Happy 1st Woofday Pippin!!,!!

glad you had a fab day and i love your scarf.. Beautiful

Fee x

Back