• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

RIP Womble of Wokingham

diamondgirl

Warren Scout
Its been a very sad day had to take Womble to the vets for a xray . and vet and I decided it would be kinder to put him to sleep. But would like to say my oldest daughter who is nine, made the vet teary eyed , she cuddled him whlie the vet put him to sleep , and sang a song , I was so proud of her some adults could not even do what she did. She even put drawnings in , pieces of mint and some pellets and a photo. and she carried Womble in the box and said a few words . Just hope Mr Wiggles will be okay :cry:

Binky free Womble......

What a brave girl your daughter is... hugs for her especially

Fee xxx

I was so sad to get your pm but thank you so much for giving him such a lovely home for so long.
And give your daughter a hug from me and say a special thank you to her for being brave and helping make his final moments happy, loved ones xxx

I'm so sorry to read about Womble. I hope you and your daughter are comforted by the knowledge he was so loved by you both.

Sorry to hear about Womble. What a sweet heart your daughter is. Singing to him at the end. Lovely :love:

sorry to hear about Womble :( but I hope your daughter's comfort helped him as he made his way to the bridge :) she was very brave!

Back