• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Shredded paper, yay or nay?

supersonic

Mama Doe
Simple question, is it ok?

Reason being, my aunty got a new job and has a ton of it so wondered if I wanted it.

I said I wasn't sure so I'd check, and where better to check?! :lol:

Yes, it's fine, unless bun is ingesting large amounts of it. A nibble here or there won't do them any harm. :wave:

I've said all along I haven't been stressed for my final major project... but maybe this has proven me wrong :roll::lol: I'll get an early night then!

I'd recommend a bath, glass of something nice, candles and a nice comfy bed to get into after. Good luck with your project, everyone gets stressed and it does pop up in unusual ways!

I'd recommend a bath, glass of something nice, candles and a nice comfy bed to get into after. Good luck with your project, everyone gets stressed and it does pop up in unusual ways!

Hehe, thank you! Last year I got super stressed and suddenly lost all ability to find any of my memory sticks. Sure enough, as soon as the year was over I found them. All. On top of a speaker... in my room... where I had looked... :roll::oops:

Back