• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bruce and Womble in New Garden (Pic Heavy)

Stufi

Alpha Buck
Hi All,

Apologies as this is going to be quite self indulgent as due to a manic year and relocating we haven't really had time to sit and take many good pics with the Buns. They currently have their own room (was supposed to be my office) whilst a lot of the other decorating and work takes place. As I am sure will all know it is not always this tidy :) and we tend to have a big box or someother home made 'house' that they enjoy destroying

but they still get to roam around, espeacially whilst Dads asleep

Fi has spend a lot of time sorting our garden and they have spend a good while out there, weather permitting, but have been a little wary but are now starting to gain their confidence so here are some pics from today

Enjoying their breakfast bar

exploring

Just down right posing

And some of our other visitors

I'm very jealous of your garden. :D
Lovely photos.

Thankyou. it is not very big (and we have just moved from 8 years renting flats) so are trying our best to get some wildlife around us. The Squirrel is actually on the roof of a derelict building behind us but they bury there finds in our garden in the empty flower beds :)

Wonderful photos - your bunnies look SO happy:love:

Thank you. they had to put up with a lot of upheaval with us moving from London to Swindon, staying at Mother in Laws for a month and then moving into new home. They will eventually have a permanent base (we are looking at a 7 foot multilayer hutch) in my office with added runs) and also a base outside.

:love:beautiful bunnies.

Can I ask what breed your grey one is as mine is absolute double of yours and I have never known what breed he is.

:love:beautiful bunnies.

Can I ask what breed your grey one is as mine is absolute double of yours and I have never known what breed he is.

Bruce was a rescue but we think he is a Netherland Dwarf cross as he is slightly larger with bigger ears but crossed with what we dot know

Back