• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

stupid hutch

We do actually have a designated member who deals with this kind of thing - I think it's Hugo's There? They email the seller diplomatically!

Some people will use these for shelters in runs and things but yes it's depressing to think of buns living out their lives in such small housing. :(

We do actually have a designated member who deals with this kind of thing - I think it's Hugo's There? They email the seller diplomatically!

Some people will use these for shelters in runs and things but yes it's depressing to think of buns living out their lives in such small housing. :(

Sounds good, I haven't done anything yet, it made me feel so depressed seeing all the awful hutches for sale on there :(

I sent a polite message suggesting that the hutch was too small... SO SO SO many of these tiny little things sold for rabbits, etc. Very sad.

Back