• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Just Say 'No'

He is the Rex Mal wanted to buy me

Mal emailed me last night saying 'he is still for sale, are you sure you dont want him'

The reasons I do want him are all selfish so I will not be changing my mind

:shock::shock::shock:

I said before and I'll say it again...if C thinks it's a good idea, you should do it. :thumb:

Maybe subject to her giving him a check up?

It's not selfish to want a friend, it's human.

x

He is super-cute and very tempting, but only you know your circumstances and whether head should be ruling heart etc. I think you've made your decision and will stick to it.

He is super-cute and very tempting, but only you know your circumstances and whether head should be ruling heart etc. I think you've made your decision and will stick to it.

:thumb:
And I have to sayI think its the right one whilst you're so unwell unfortunately :(
He is stunning though :love:

What a beauty :love:.

I know that your bunnies will always have the best care no matter what your personal circumstances, so I agree with Rainbow that whatever decision you make will be the right one.

Ultimately the decision is 100% yours. If you feel you can't cope with more then you will stick to that decision. However if you feel you could provide love and care, with a back up plan in place (heard you say this before about worst case scenarios n that) then I would be tempted!

Back