• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Crystal tips .... what ARE you wearing ???

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
so ... on Tuesday Crystal tips went in to be spayed ... then yesterday morning , at 7.15 I discover she has not only eaten her stitches ... but part of her skin as well ... and was starting on the muscle underneath :mrgreen:

It was 15 mins before I had to leave to get to hospital for an appointment .. a bit of panic there ... :? as the vets don't open until 8.30 :?

luckily Tracey wasn't working so a panicy telephone call later it was sorted to Tracey to take her to the vets for a repair job .. :roll:

She came home wearing a lovely new *latest fashion for bunnies* medical vest ..

She wasn't too amused but its still on this morning ...so obviously working ... Im very impressed :)

So I know I shouldn't but...:lol::lol::lol:

Too adorable...and serves her right the idiot bunny!:love:

My bun toffee did exactly the same but was put in a head collar for a week, which stressed her out as she couldn't groom herself :cry:. I wish she could have had a little outfit like this instead! :love:

Fantastic! More vets should get these in. After my rabbit's spay I remember going back and forth to the vets, faffing about with stretchy bandages that wouldn't stay, and eventually having to resort to a collar (which really distressed the poor bunny). This thing would have been perfect. Hopefully it can put an end to collaring rabbits to stop them chewing stitches.

Presumably small gaps can be made for droppings & caecals or these are already in it?

It's not an item I'd need now but was really interested and googled it - MPS stands for Medical Pet Shirts and there are dog ones on this site: http://www.dfordog.co.uk/medical-pet-shirts.html Perhaps useful for other posters.

Silly bunny! Hope the vest helps, it looks great, sending healing vibes her way :thumb:

Back