• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

ICE PODS P@H Parkhead, Glasgow

Fee

Wise Old Thumper
Hi - I don't know if anyone is interested but there are Scratch and Newton ,Ice Pods still available in Pets at Home for £2.51 each reduced from £10.00.

They have loads in P@H Parkhead Forge in Glasgow for anyone who wants to keep their bunnies cool in the heatwave that is soon to come to Glasgow and the surrounding area....

Or am I losing the place?? When is Glasgow ever warm...

Ohhh, these would be good for the rescues. I wonder if they will still have some left tomorrow, could go on the way home from work, is it the one beside the Next Clearance place?

Yep - its at the other side of the park - the same side as TOYS R US.....

They are at the back - next to the HUTCHES on the top shelf...... ... don't look to the left ... That's where the adoption centre is.. I was nearly crying yesterday, bunnies looked so sad. One bunny in particular tugged my heart..

Yep - its at the other side of the park - the same side as TOYS R US.....

They are at the back - next to the HUTCHES on the top shelf...... ... don't look to the left ... That's where the adoption centre is.. I was nearly crying yesterday, bunnies looked so sad. One bunny in particular tugged my heart..

Oh man, I will look! But canny, just got Hollie for wee Herbie and that is enough for me.

If I get finished work early then I am gonna nip in. Could use them as competition prizes too for Pledge a Pound :)

I bought 6 at that price last year for the boarders and they sat in the freezer all year 'just in case'!!!! :lol::lol::lol:

Last Tuesday I put my two ice pods into the freezer since it was over 20 degrees, then since last Wednesday it has pretty much rained non-stop :roll: I'm beginning to think this weather is all my fault, I jinxed it!!!!!!!!

Back