• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Excell Dandelion rolls Auction for the rabbit crossing

HappyHop

Warren Scout
Hi all
I have 9 packs of Excell Dandelion rolls up for auction.
There is 4 rolls in each pack.
Excel are going to stop producing them as they cant source the paper they are wrapped in anymore. This was confirmed by the Excel rep at the London Pet Show.
My lot have not really taken to them so i thought i would help Helen and raise some funds for The Rabbit Crossing.
I will cover the cost of P&P.
The use by date is 12-2014
Auction to end Tuesday 28th May at 9pm
Just to clarify you are bidding on the whole lot so 9 packs with 4 rolls in each.

Sooo anyone fancy starting of this auction.

Thank you Nikki for thinking of me, it's very kind of you. I am most grateful to you for offering the proceeds of fundraiser to help the bunnies here with me.

Gabriel the latest poorly bunny is going to need quite a lot of work so this will certainly help - thank you.

Oh my goodness, I am so sorry I forgot all about this thread. Bin.Kee stopped eating and had to have another dental - all ok now - but with everything going on I completely forgot about the rolls until I found them this morning under a pile of papers to be filed! Oops- i am a bit behind! :)

I am so so sorry.

Would you still like them?

Yes! The use by date is 12-2014

Would you like them?

I would happily send them to you free and donate the money myself to The rabbit crossing. I have read a few of your threads and i really admire the work you do. There is 9 packs with 4 in each. I am sure your lot would get through them ???? :)

Yes! The use by date is 12-2014

Would you like them?

I would happily send them to you free and donate the money myself to The rabbit crossing. I have read a few of your threads and i really admire the work you do. There is 9 packs with 4 in each. I am sure your lot would get through them ???? :)

What a lovely offer :)

Nah, don't worry about it. I will donate for you. You have enough of your own crew to look after.
Just glad they are going to a good home.

Xx

Back