• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mimi has started weeing EVERYWHEREEEEEE

silverspider05

Warren Scout
Mimi my mini lop has decided the litter tray is not good enough anymore, and has now decided she will wee just next to it. She doesn't seem to be struggling jumping into it, (or jumping up anywhere else for that matter) but to the vets she goes just in case it's something I've missed.

Anyone else have this problem? My otehr bun Jake continues to use the tray as normal?

Kate

Could be a sign of a urinary tract infection, just as an example, so a quick vet trip is definitely worth it.

Mine has started doing this as well! She can go in her litter tray fine and is spayed but she pee's everywhere else apart from in her tray! Can't understand why :?

Mimi my mini lop has decided the litter tray is not good enough anymore, and has now decided she will wee just next to it. She doesn't seem to be struggling jumping into it, (or jumping up anywhere else for that matter) but to the vets she goes just in case it's something I've missed.

Anyone else have this problem? My otehr bun Jake continues to use the tray as normal?

Kate

yes. they think they're being clever. do you have a waterbowl? do they wee and poo in that? its bunny power. that's all.

puppypads are the solution. charles and cecile thought theirs was a bit too damp so they put it in the litter tray for me to move...put them under and around your trays.

yes. they think they're being clever. do you have a waterbowl? do they wee and poo in that? its bunny power. that's all.

puppypads are the solution. charles and cecile thought theirs was a bit too damp so they put it in the litter tray for me to move...put them under and around your trays.

Oooh there has been poop in the water bowl yes.... sigh... lol! What are puppy pads made out of? Just cos Jake eats everything...

Back