• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

there is no title to possibly explain....

lucy24

Mama Doe
how i went to the vets to get the bunnies vaccinated, got soaked trying to keep them dry, then just as getting to vets- trips and falls over tipping the carrier upside down:oops:

i have mud all up my jeans, was left shaking thinking id killed them!!!!:(

Thankfully the vet checked them over and they are completely fine- now tucking into hay and pellets- after thumping at me.

i on the otherhand still feel shaky!:roll:

Oh no! That must have been scary!

I second the tea and biscuits idea, maybe with a warm bath too...:love:

yes thats what the vet said too!:lol: although i had a satsuma instead of a biscuit as we have no buscuits or 'naughty' things left in the cupboards LOL

Oh poor you. :(

I'm glad the bunnies are OK and I hope you are too. Tea and biscuits sounds like a perfect idea. :thumb:

Oh no, you poor thing! I don't think a satsuma would be enough for me after that :lol:
I'm sure your bunnies will have recovered and forgotten about it a long time before you do!

I soooooo want to laugh but I can't because you were naturally very concerned about your bunnies. I'm glad they are all fine and I hope you've recovered your dignity!!

Back