• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

All cuddled up hiding from the rain... (photos!)

Jaffacake

Alpha Buck
It's been horrible and wet for the last week! I've been hiding in my house and Foxie and Bella have been hiding under cover in the garden! So today they've spent quite a bit of time indoors getting cuddles and running round the kitchen to cheer them up.

I am finally building up a relationship with Bella the sable coloured bunny. We adopted her from our local shelter just over a month ago and she was a bit nervous of us. I've been making sure to give her extra attention and strokes and I finally feel we have a bond- although there's still a way to go to get her trusting people completely.

2mfarft.jpg

adcnza.jpg

I'm looking after our Brownie Pack mascot, Wellie, and he has to write a diary for what he got up to this week for the Brownies to read- so I introduced him to my two rabbits and took some photos =D

54j4tj.jpg

2dqrfcy.jpg

My lovely babies!

Thanks! :D I think so too! Although don't tell Foxie, his ego is far too big already :roll: He shoves his face into the lens every time I take the camera out like he's saying 'HEY! Look at me me me!' :lol:

Back