• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I'm getting this little guy tomorrow....

happysaz133

Wise Old Thumper
I wasn't sure whether to adopt him, originally I planned to bond him with Ringo and Gizmo, but with some help from here I decided that would be fair on Gizmo at nearly 7.

So I decided I'd have him anyway, and adopt another as a buddy for him. I've wanted my own piggies for ages (Gizmo and Ringo are my sisters), so yeah, this is currently Mr Darcy, but I think I'll call him Milo.

This was his ad photo...

He's 3 years old and his previous owners daughter has lost interest. These are some newer photos she sent me yesterday.

Isn't he cute? I can't wait to get him!

I love his markings :love:

He's a very big piggy isn't he? I didn't know they could be that big!!!! In hind sight though maybe the two I had when I was younger were that big actually, I've just only seen much smaller ones since!

I love his markings :love:

He's a very big piggy isn't he? I didn't know they could be that big!!!! In hind sight though maybe the two I had when I was younger were that big actually, I've just only seen much smaller ones since!

He really does look huge, I said that to my Mum earlier! Or maybe its just a small JRT :lol:

Aww he is beautiful. Look forward to seeing pics of him and his new friend when you find one :love:

Back