• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Spring/animal photos

William

Wise Old Thumper

IMG_5920 by dylanduck14, on Flickr

pretty flower that has popped up (andyou can see a ladybug on top of that dollar weed in the background - I just realized that when looking at the photo!)

IMG_5866 by dylanduck14, on Flickr

Some of my feral ducks

IMG_5940 by dylanduck14, on Flickr

IMG_5942 by dylanduck14, on Flickr

IMG_5944 by dylanduck14, on Flickr

IMG_5948 by dylanduck14, on Flickr

IMG_5808 by dylanduck14, on Flickr

IMG_5786 by dylanduck14, on Flickr

IMG_5766 by dylanduck14, on Flickr

IMG_5764 by dylanduck14, on Flickr

My feral cat

IMG_5863 by dylanduck14, on Flickr

One of my favorite trees in my yard, a really tall cypress

IMG_5846 by dylanduck14, on Flickr

Turtles (river cooters I think?)

IMG_5806 by dylanduck14, on Flickr

IMG_5807 by dylanduck14, on Flickr

IMG_5801 by dylanduck14, on Flickr

IMG_5803 by dylanduck14, on Flickr

IMG_5805 by dylanduck14, on Flickr

The lake is completely full now after the flooding

IMG_5928 by dylanduck14, on Flickr

IMG_5897 by dylanduck14, on Flickr

IMG_5896 by dylanduck14, on Flickr

Thanks! :D Yeah I love where I live and I love my "lake" aka retention pond and woods/wetlands! The only thing I'd change is owning much more land and living in a rural area (I want a farm) :lol:

Yeah I love boating! It's so fun, especially at dusk when bats fly right over my head eating the mosquitoes that are eating me up :love: I love bat watching.

Now THREE of my feral muscovies are mothers with a lot of ducklings :love: If I'm counting right, one has 5 ducklings (those are the ducklings posted in this thread), one has 7, one has 9. I'll have to post pics of them later!

So so far this spring that's 1 feral mallard mother, 3 (or 4?) feral muscovy mothers! It's SO painful to watch, I really want to kidnap a couple, but I really shouldn't until I add on to my ducks pen (maybe this summer...muscovies breed like rabbits so no doubt they'll have more then!) It's exciting and depressing at the same time, but then I know I should consider myself lucky, at least they're in my yard, so at least I can watch them.

Back