• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Strawberry Honeybunny

KateB

Mama Doe
What's that you're pointing at me?
dc9b36402f1af67dce13da8d45ca9c04.jpg

I'm ignoring you.....
94e893a4e83e19e5c33aca3ea3984627.jpg

Oh all right, I'll pose, but how about a treat?
bb518c781e17188f8a439db11a0e9b97.jpg

That's better....
f96b6ce055f275737f49ff049bfa4f59.jpg

What do you mean I have hay on my head?!
4fff5b06f51f6d46a5e991b1942ebd4b.jpg

again really good photos :D

and this little bunny girl was reserved as soon as she arrived but unfortunately after a vet check she had to have a dental as her teeth were in quite a state, and her prospective new owner changed their mind :cry:
With a decent diet she may never need another dental as she had not been taken to a vet in her first 3 1/2 years, but we cannot guarantee it.
so anyone willing to take on the gorgeous girl please get in touch

Aww gorgeous girl :love: My bridge bun had to have a few dentals but once I got her eating a decent amount of hay and grass etc she never had to have any more dental work at all. Good luck to strawberry honeybunny finding a new home. :thumb:

Strawberry loves her hay. In fact, I think she loves all forms of food!

She does lovely big golden poops - for a little nethie-sized bun, she does a surprisingly large quantity of surprisingly large poops :shock:

Strawberry seems to enjoy run time, although always looks a bit miffed if the wind blows her mane around!:lol:

She is absolutely lovely. Great size, lovely colour and all fluffy wuffy (but not too much to make grooming a difficult job). I have to stop myself at six though!

Back