• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What's got into Summer?!

Summer&Skye

Mama Doe
Sorry I wish I had got pics but had to share anyway as its so unlike Summer! Just looked out and saw that she was out in the run, just sat there doing nothing as usual, then all of a sudden pinged into the air and flew half way across the run in one jump! That's about 4ft!! She just sat there again for a few seconds then suddenly dashed laps round the run! Then she scurried back up the pipe and back to the hutch :lol:

Maybe the fact that it stopped raining for 5 minutes :roll: At least I know there's room to do decent binkies in their run :lol:

BINKY!! Wouldn't it be awesome if humans binkied too? Can you imagine walking through the crowds on a busy London street or whatever, with the serious looking businessmen randomly leaping and twisting in the air. :lol:

Back