• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dylan & Thumper

Captain Helen

Wise Old Thumper
Thumper and Dylan are two single boys, who have come to the rescue as their previous owners are moving and can't take the buns.

Dylan is a big bouncy 7 year old boy. He's vaccinated and will be neutered before adoption. He's very scared of being touched at the moment.

Thumper is a friendly little 2 year old boy. His previous owner was taking him to have his front teeth clipped every 6 weeks, and he has weepy eyes. Hopefully his teeth can be sorted, and he'll be neutered and vaccinated before adoption.

Aw Dylan looks like my Dash! And Dylan/Dillon was a potential name for him too :lol: They're both gorgeous hope they find a nice home soon :love:

They are both beautiful :love:

They'll both be neutered next week, and Thumper will have a tear duct flush and maybe his front teeth removed if the vet can do it. His back teeth aren't bad at all, it's just those front teeth that are the problem.

Thumper and Dylan had a big day today. They were both neutered, and Thumper had a tear duct flush (lots of gunk apparently :shock:) and a broken tooth removed.

Dylan had his ears cleaned out while he was under. He had a really bad case of ear mites :( He's been on twice daily ear drops (which really hurts him :cry:) and he's on a three week course of injections to help kill off the mites. He's letting me stroke his nose and his back now, just as long as I stay away from his ears.

No wonder he was so 'aggressive' when his previous owners were grabbing at him, his ears were causing him so much pain. Plus his nails were so overgrown he couldn't scratch properly.

Hopefully they're both on the road to recovery now :)

Beautiful boys. :love::love::love:

Hope they are much better now. Good luck at the vets today with Thumper, hope the tear duct flush and tooth removal goes well for him.

Beautiful boys. :love::love::love:

Hope they are much better now. Good luck at the vets today with Thumper, hope the tear duct flush and tooth removal goes well for him.

Thank you :D

While Thumper still has problems :( Dylan is doing great :D His ears are sorted now and he's in great health. He's such a friendly boy, completely different from the scared 'aggressive' bun that arrived in so much pain he couldn't stand to be touched :cry: He actually enjoys being picked up and cuddled now! He's a real people bunny who loves attention and strokes. He's very active and loves running around the garden. He's also quite the jumper!

I really hope he finds a home soon, as he's craving company :( At 7 years old I think people are put off by his age, but he's very young at heart. I wish I could bring him inside, but he'd easily jump out of the indoor pen. (And I couldn't turf out Danny who is in the indoor pen at the moment.)

I hope people aren't put off by his colour. Smokey was grey and he was here for a year before finding a home. I don't want Dylan to be here for a year :(

Thank you :D

While Thumper still has problems :( Dylan is doing great :D His ears are sorted now and he's in great health. He's such a friendly boy, completely different from the scared 'aggressive' bun that arrived in so much pain he couldn't stand to be touched :cry: He actually enjoys being picked up and cuddled now! He's a real people bunny who loves attention and strokes. He's very active and loves running around the garden. He's also quite the jumper!

I really hope he finds a home soon, as he's craving company :( At 7 years old I think people are put off by his age, but he's very young at heart. I wish I could bring him inside, but he'd easily jump out of the indoor pen. (And I couldn't turf out Danny who is in the indoor pen at the moment.)

I hope people aren't put off by his colour. Smokey was grey and he was here for a year before finding a home. I don't want Dylan to be here for a year :(

Aw I hope nobody is put off by his colour, I love it! Well, he is my Dash's twin after all :lol: He's gorgeous though and in sure someone else will think so too! I have 2 grey bunnies, its one of my favourite animal colours, so pretty :love: If only I had room for one more :roll: Good luck to the both of them :wave:

Thumper is booked in for tomorrow for another tear duct flush and to have all his front teeth removed. They're very deformed teeth, and the top ones haven't grown at all since he arrived. Hopefully the vet will be able to remove them all without them breaking off tomorrow.

Thumper is booked in for tomorrow for another tear duct flush and to have all his front teeth removed. They're very deformed teeth, and the top ones haven't grown at all since he arrived. Hopefully the vet will be able to remove them all without them breaking off tomorrow.

:( Poor Thumper I hope it goes well for him. Must be so awful for him having deformed teeth.

Babydarling needed two tear duct flushes within the same year before it seemed to really work, so hopefully this one will get everything out.

Back