• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Please help Harrison find a girlfriend!

Jolysium

Mama Doe
This is a plea on behalf of my beautiful boy Harrison. We adopted him from Captain Helen at Acomb rescue. He'd previously had two failed bonds through no fault of his own. We tried to introduce him to our female bunny Freda but she wasn't having any of it.

We really want him to have a friend. For our sakes the friend needs to be calm and friendly because Harrison lives in our living room and dining room with a lot going on around him. Ideally his friend can't be destructive either because I want them to have free range.

I've spent hours trawling websites for possible bunnies but they're all either too far away or don't have any single females. We would need to be able to take the female back if the bond didn't work out because we wouldn't be able to keep her separately, we've run out of rooms!

Can anyone help? A reward will be offered for a successful tip-off ;)

Have you spoken to Bunnymadhouse on here - of BARC. They are in Barnsley & have some stunners in. Also may help with bonding (this is where she texts me & askes me to help with bonding:lol:)

Yes BARC always seem to have loads of lovely bunsters in :thumb: and if you pm her she will be able to tell you if she's got anybun who would fit the bill who might not be advertised as up for adoption yet too :D

OOOOOO adopt Summer from BARC and post loads of photos of her. She looks so so cute...

I really hope you find the right girl for him. He is lovely :wave:

i would take him for a bunny date try him with different rabbits.
let him choose his partner.
it worked for dash.

les

hi dash came from Chrissy (Snow white), beauty came from Helen (captain).
dash had about 2 bunny dates before he fell for beauty.
first bunny date and he would not get down from bev he was scared of twinky.
second bunny date with smudge it went ok till she nipped his bum and he did not like her after that.
third date was a success and the bond it still very strong.

bunny dates do work.

This is a plea on behalf of my beautiful boy Harrison.

We really want him to have a friend. For our sakes the friend needs to be calm and friendly because Harrison lives in our living room and dining room with a lot going on around him. Ideally his friend can't be destructive either because I want them to have free range.

I've spent hours trawling websites for possible bunnies but they're all either too far away or don't have any single females. We would need to be able to take the female back if the bond didn't work out because we wouldn't be able to keep her separately, we've run out of rooms!

Can anyone help? A reward will be offered for a successful tip-off ;)

I am in exactly the same situation with my boy Jaffa! No girlbuns anywhere near! Where are they all?

hi got your pm
Strawberry is a very small bunny and is a nice girl..re chewing we can't say as a rabbit may not chew in rescue but then take a real interest in new owners furniture!

We also have Trudy..there are pics in Stories section if you look..A lady is coming to meet these 2 and Sunflower next week for me to bond her boy so not sure who will be left
We also have the little nehtie Enid who is an absolute love :love: she did need a dental when she arrived but as she hadn't been to a vet in the previous 3 years she should be fine with a decent diet, but as with any bun we again cannot guarantee against future vet needs

We also had little nethie Gwen arrive yesterday..she is being speyed tomorrow . Promise who is a larger girl may be being adopted by her foster mum..I will ask for confirmation and let you know and we are meant to be having 4 more rabbits..sex as yet unknown ..coming in in next few days

hi got your pm
Strawberry is a very small bunny and is a nice girl..re chewing we can't say as a rabbit may not chew in rescue but then take a real interest in new owners furniture!

We also have Trudy..there are pics in Stories section if you look..A lady is coming to meet these 2 and Sunflower next week for me to bond her boy so not sure who will be left
We also have the little nehtie Enid who is an absolute love :love: she did need a dental when she arrived but as she hadn't been to a vet in the previous 3 years she should be fine with a decent diet, but as with any bun we again cannot guarantee against future vet needs

We also had little nethie Gwen arrive yesterday..she is being speyed tomorrow . Promise who is a larger girl may be being adopted by her foster mum..I will ask for confirmation and let you know and we are meant to be having 4 more rabbits..sex as yet unknown ..coming in in next few days

Thanks Honeybunny. Trudy is lovely! Hope there'll be some other lovely girlies in the new 4 too. Perhaps if there were a few we could bring Harrison to meet them, although it's a long way. Please let me know who's available once you know!

Thanks Honeybunny. Trudy is lovely! Hope there'll be some other lovely girlies in the new 4 too. Perhaps if there were a few we could bring Harrison to meet them, although it's a long way. Please let me know who's available once you know!

I'm sure we can sort him out a wife..so after next Wednesday we can arrange for him to come for bonding :)

Back