• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Always up for a challenge..... pics p 25

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
I am starting to bond a trio, two boys and a girl. All three are deaf, one is blind, two have wonky back legs and one male isn't castrated!

What are my chances.............??

Last edited:
Hmmmm, I hope you have lots of chocolate in the fridge - I think you might need it! :lol::lol: (For you, of course, not the bunnies)

Cool - that means you'll be an EXPERT in tricky bonding :thumb:. When the time comes, I'll bring my two feisty girls and Benji to you to bond :lol::lol::lol:.

Just a quiet day at the office then:lol:. You do realise will have a line of bunny owners round the block wanting your expertise with difficult bonds if this ones successful:lol:

Just a quiet day at the office then:lol:. You do realise will have a line of bunny owners round the block wanting your expertise with difficult bonds if this ones successful:lol:

I hope not. I'm not actually that good at bonding, just good at working out which personalities might go with the other.

I know Bobbi and Norman will accept any bun as long as it doesn't go for them first or they will fight back and I know Alfred doesn't have an aggressive bone in his body :D

This one is completely down to whether Alfred's hormones stay under control. He has been humping but nothing like before the implant so it now depends on whether they settle down or whether he gets hump happy :lol:

I am taking it slow as I don't want alfred over doing it as he had a seizure last time I tried :( They did five hours today and i am really pleased so far. It will be amazing for Alfred if it does work out.

Also if it does work it makes room for another very special bunny to move in with us :love:

Very best of luck with your unusual bond. Hope the special rabbit is with you soon. :wave:

Things were a bit frantic when they met up again this morning but things are much more settled now :D Some lovely home grown coriander seems to have helped them quieten down ;)

I just need to find a way to teach Alfred that there other ways to be nice to bunnies other than climbing on their heads :shock: :lol:

If anyone is interested, the bonding seems to be taking slow steps forward. Its nothing like any bond I have done before!!

I do have a few pics........

I'm not on much at the moment, but will look out for pics (hopefully not featuring Norman and Bobbi submerged under Alfred!).

Back