• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The rabbits are scared of my ipad!

*Funny*Bunny*

Warren Veteran
I had them in today and they were being hilarious! So I got my ipad out to take photos and the second I did they just stop and stare at it, they're not cripplingly afraid of it, but they keep a close eye on it and try to stay out of direct sight of it :roll:

Here's some things they did whilst the camera wasn't on them:
Lilly binkied about 20 times, massive ones as well
She climbed all over every person in the house, despite not being too much of a people bunny
She pestered people for attention
She humped Harvey multiple times :shock:
She laid out in some funny positions asleep
Harvey jumped on and off one house mate of mine repetitively (I think he fancies her)
He did a few binkies
He sprinted after and followed my house mate as she walked across the room (the one he fancies)
He groomed a big plastic rabbit ornament I have (he once put his head down under it's chin waiting to be groomed the silly rabbit)
He pestered everyone (all 4 of us in the room) for nose rubs
He climbed all over everyone

What they did when the camera came out:
Stopped
Stared
Woke up
Stared
:evil:

Don't believe u... Without photographic evidence to back up ur claims :lol: A very familiar story... :lol:

One day I will manage to subtly conceal the ipad and get some good evidence :lol: or give in and admit I have no idea where my camera charger is and buy a new charger :oops:

:lol: Little sods. Sounds like they had a great pile of fun, though! :thumb:

They certainly did :D I love that the outdoors and indoors temperatures are now close enough that I can safely bring them in :D

It's funny because my 2 act like that when they go out into the garden for free range time. :lol: Only difference is that my rabbits have been conditioned to the camera! They constantly have a lens shoved in their face and a flash going off...they simply ignore it now and get on with the business of being a bunny. :thumb:

It's funny because my 2 act like that when they go out into the garden for free range time. :lol: Only difference is that my rabbits have been conditioned to the camera! They constantly have a lens shoved in their face and a flash going off...they simply ignore it now and get on with the business of being a bunny. :thumb:

:lol: I think it's because I only got the ipad last week (a very lovely and surprising birthday present :D) and they aren't quite used to it (I suppose it is rather big!), they are used to my phone camera but unfortunately I have scratched the lens quite badly :oops: the looks I get from them are really funny though, they seem to almost side step around me and the camera, not taking their eyes off of it, and then sprint off and play somewhere behind me where the camera can't see them :roll:

Haha, aww camera shy bunnies. Just get it out around them and use it, if you ignore them and use it, they will most certainly come over to investigate why it's more interesting than them! :lol:

Back