• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

sticking down lino

I use double sided carpet tape too but I always paint the wood/board first with a safe garden paint to give a smoother finish and then the tape seems to stick pretty well (not to mention helps with moisture repelling).

I use double sided carpet tape too but I always paint the wood/board first with a safe garden paint to give a smoother finish and then the tape seems to stick pretty well.

Ah that's interesting as I was planning on painting Pete's hutch whilst he's away at bonding this week :)

I use double sided carpet tape too but I always paint the wood/board first with a safe garden paint to give a smoother finish and then the tape seems to stick pretty well (not to mention helps with moisture repelling).

Is it really sad I'm looking forward to painting the old manky hutch after I have cleaned it .... And the run which is being build at the moment ! Xx

Back