• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Our Foster Babies :-) photo heavy ..Added 3 more cutee pics post 14

Tuckerbunnies

Wise Old Thumper
We are fostering 8 baby buns for Pawz For Thought Animal rescue at the moment in Sunderland, and they are absolutely gorgeous and I
can't get anything done for watching them as they are like little wind-up toy bunnies when they are wide awake :love:

They are part of a 28 rabbit rescue on Thursday and they are lionhead crosses, there is a brown harlequin one that has
such a cheeky character already we have just had to wipe him down after sitting in the dish of goats milk :lol:

Last edited:
OMG :love::love::love:
What little cuties..
Thank goodness there are people like you and Mike to take these little ones in xxx

Oh I'm loving it June but I can't get anything done for watching them as they are just so cute,
God knows how I will part with them all but I eventually will have to .

That little brown one just dives on top of the others and so there ends up a big pile of baby buns,
today it looked like they were having a group hug :lol:

Oh I'm loving it June but I can't get anything done for watching them as they are just so cute,
God knows how I will part with them all but I eventually will have to .

That little brown one just dives on top of the others and so there ends up a big pile of baby buns,
today it looked like they were having a group hug :lol:

Awwwwww :love:
I might just have to drive up to see you xx

:shock::shock::shock::shock::shock:

This thread needs a cuteness warning!!!

:love::love::love:

So, which of them are going to become permanent residents? ;)

They are not to bad as most of them are drinking whole goat's milk from the dish we are just syringe feeding milk to the tiny one's to be on the safe side :D

Awww I remember when ali was fostering babies for Fairly beloved and we all went to see them, they were really sweet too.

Wish we had the time and space to foster. :love:

Awww so cute!!! :love:

This really makes me miss the litter I had and re-homed :( They are very entertaining when this young too, hope to see more photos as they grow up :love:

Back