• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Want to buy this run from ebay - any one used them or think of this run?

tainay

Warren Scout
Link here http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/130900142881?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649

It's a 114cm (W) x 200cm (D) x 53cm (H) run, thinking of putting in the garden for them to play in when weather is better (it is so cold these days in Sheffield - it is crazy!). Came across this one on ebay for £80 which is not bad. It looks quite nice and sturdy, flat-packed and I enjoy building flat-pack stuff myself. Anyone used them? Any thoughts?

If I'm not buying this one then I'm going to build one myself. Bought a 1m x 1m run last week from PetPlanet and it was way to small and super heavy... :(

Yeah I have this run, i like it, it is quite sturdy, one of the hinges on mine has broken but it should be relatively easy to fix and I have had it quite a long time, mine is attached to the side of the shed, the end door opening is handy as I can attach run panels to the end of it to give extra space and just simply open the door, it's also easy to put together, ill try and attach a picture. :D

I bought a load of Christmas lights and decorations from them in 2011. Most of what they sold at the time was imported from China and it wasn't great...delivery was really slow as well...but that was a while ago and they are competitively priced.

This is the run when I attach the panels to the end to allow more space

This is the run itself

:D

This is the run when I attach the panels to the end to allow more space

This is the run itself

:D

Wow it looks quite nice actually! I'd better get this and hopefully when Popcorn and Jelly are fully recovered from neutering they can have a run in the garden :lol:

I bought a load of Christmas lights and decorations from them in 2011. Most of what they sold at the time was imported from China and it wasn't great...delivery was really slow as well...but that was a while ago and they are competitively priced.

Yea that was what I've noticed when checking their feedback. Almost all of the negative and neutral ones are from lights and decorations. Think they are still selling those lights which dragged their feedback 2% down...

Back