• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Can anyone do a bond for me?

tiger_lily

Mama Doe
I posted before looking for rabbit bonders in the North East but didn't really get any useful replies, so I though I would ask again. I'm not necessarily looking for someone who bonds professionally, just somebody who has the time two watch them during the bond as it's something that is a bit of a luxury here at the moment!

It would be bonding a pair, Oscar and Jessie, with our new girl Poppy. All are spayed/neutered. Obviously I will be willing to pay/make a donation.

Thanks in advance!

I appreciate I will probably be too far as well but if you were happy to travel I can bond them but I'm in birmingham.

We would have done it for you but we are so busy at the moment with the boarding, but get in touch with Pawz For Thought Animal rescue in Sunderland as they might be able to help you or at least know somebody that can help bond your buns for you.

It's a shame really we are asked all the time if we can bond bunnies and I wish we had the time to do it, I really do.

Good Luck hope they can help you.

http://www.pawzforthought.org.uk/index.php

We would have done it for you but we are so busy at the moment with the boarding, but get in touch with Pawz For Thought Animal rescue in Sunderland as they might be able to help you or at least know somebody that can help bond your buns for you.

It's a shame really we are asked all the time if we can bond bunnies and I wish we had the time to do it, I really do.

Good Luck hope they can help you.

http://www.pawzforthought.org.uk/index.php

Oh, I did think of you when we were looking!

I don't know why I didn't think of contacting Pawz- that's where we got our kittens from! Will get in touch and see what they can do- fingers crossed :)

Back