• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sykes Happy Hutch delivery

Loosy

Warren Veteran
Next pay day (Wednesday!) I aim to get started on the bun's new set up, and I think I've decided on the 6ft Happy Hutch with attached run.
To anyone who has ordered a Happy Hutch recently, how long did it take for your it to arrive? I'm just trying to plan when I should order it so that delivery falls on one of my days off.

Also does anyone with one of these hutches have any tips for improvements? I already have lino and mesh spare, and I was going to buy some of the Cuprinol garden shades to paint it - I'm always envious of the lovely painted hutches I see on here! I'm also going to extend the attached run to make it 10x4.

Sorry cant help but really looking forward to seeing piccies of the new Happy Hutch :wave:

Thanks tulsi, I'll try to post pictures when it's all sorted.
I ordered the hutch on Wednesday but so far no idea as to when it will be delivered. Fingers crossed it's on a day off! I bought some garden shades and a storage box/litter tray today. Can't wait to get started setting it up :)

Back