• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Naughty Molly!!!

ripminnie

Wise Old Thumper
Molly, for some reason, has taken to humping my OH :shock: :lol:
He was stopping her from chewing a cushion that was stopping her getting under the settee, and she started humping his knee :shock: she then raced round and round him in circles, and tried to hump any part of him she could get to!!! :lol:
At first I thought maybe she could smell Daisy and Digby (outdoor buns) on his pants, but then he changed them and she carried on! Why on earth would she do this? Is she just telling him she's the boss? :? Because she cannot be the boss! :shock: she's a crazy stunt bunny with no fear!!! She tries to get everywhere she's not allowed, she gets from the floor to the sofa to the back of the sofa in a millisecond :shock:

Oh dear :oops: She sounds like one of those cans of spring-loaded snakes you let out to surprise people at Halloween parties! :lol:
What a lot of energy! She must've been caged a lot before you got her, do you know?

I do think it a bit funny though that she's telling your OH that he's NOT keeping her from going where she wants...little minx! :lol:
*sigh* At least she's not traumatizing poor Olly with all this humpity bump stuff now, is she? :(

Back