• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I had a dream....

*Funny*Bunny*

Warren Veteran
That Lilly gave birth to 8 ginger babies :shock:

And then they grew up to be a bit bigger than Lilly (so around 3.5kgs each) and were very friendly and all would run to me when I called them and jump on me and I'd fall over under the weight of them :lol:

In the dream I was supposed to be finding them new homes because ten bunnies were too many, but I cried and couldn't give them up because I loved them all too much so was looking for a way to out a roof over the whole garden and seal it in like a big aviary :lol: then I woke up!

I want 8 ginger big bunnies now!!!!!!

I've had quite a few bunny dreams recently actually!

that's a brilliant dream! i love the idea of your big ginger bunnies.

i once saw a property i really liked, a bit gothic in style. it had a big back yard. i wanted to buy it, and fill the yard with black bunnies, because they get left behind in rescues and because they would have looked brilliant with the house...:lol: bonkers. i have much more sense now.

last night i had a dream - i was calling 'bill! bill!' and thinking 'that's my grandma's brother', when a voice said clearly 'my brother is harold!' it wasn't my grandma's voice but it was right - her brother was harold (and wilfred, joe, sidney and two more that don't spring to mind -but no bill) and it was she, the baby lily, who got called bill. weird dream.

Back