• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My new girl, anyone know which breed she is ?

clare22

Young Bun
I fetched my new female today from my local rescue,because my other female died recently.The bonding with my male is going well, up to now.
cpv7mm
I have`nt chosen a name for her yet.....anyone know what breed she is ?

Thanks Catxx & yes Fee, I have just uploaded the picture to photo bucket but trying to find the bb code?

I don't know what breed she is. I'm rubbish at those, but she is so lovely and looks a really nice natured girl. Really good to hear that all is going well with the bonding :love:

Mixed breed. Is it just the picture or is the fur on the back of her neck longer? Looks like she may have lionhead in the mix somewhere, although diluted obviously as there is no mane, she looks too big and the body/face shape is different.

Gorgeous cross breed girl :D
She has a strong confident air about her.
Hope she settles & bonds well.

Thanks everyone, yes her hair does look longer at the back,I had`nt noticed that. She has got a good nature,the bonding got a little fiesty when I put them in a confined space together but I`ve seperated them,just hope they get used to one another eventually

Thanks Tinsel for that tip. Their home is a dog kennel & run,at night Ive been putting my male in the sheltered run (which is where he usually prefers) & my new girl in the smaller bit,so they can both see each other.When I opened the doors this morning he went straight over to her & gave her a sniff. I think the grumpiness is more nervousness as opposed to aggression towards one another. I`m very happy with how It`s going,they just give each other space.She stays inside most of the time & he sits at the top of the garden.

She looks very much like a pain-in-the-bottom Kirkby bun to me! :p :love::love::love::love:

I love love love the white lop in your avatar with blue eyes :love:
I am lucky enough to have a white blue eyed girl - her ears are in between up and lop.

op, your chinchilla girl looks lovely. Good luck with the bonding. Their set up sounds great. :wave:

Back