• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Manor Pet Housing

I have I love their stuff and so do the bunnys I just bought them the galleon :wave:

90072e9a0a1e17ef4ae0e1d1a4e86608.jpg

I'm goin to ask them to make me this next :wave: the one in the corner :wave:

e6ee59c2fbb8b1fcd5861cbb77608ee6.jpg

And the little castle in the corner but someone else made that one :wave:

7179707700994fde4ca050038b65a286.jpg

Last edited:
I've not been impressed with their service sadly. I have contacted them several times about a really big order and when they did get back in touch with me they said they would come back to me about it but never did. I was really disappointed.

Thank you all for your feedback and those piccies are fab I love what you've bought. It's a shame they are only on fb as I don't have a fb account :( I'd have to create one if I was going to place an order. I think i'll ponder on it a bit more. xx

When I enquired about a hutch (minimum requirements) they said they were on holiday and would get back to me but never did. I am tempted to order a haybar though. But at £37 the OH said it was a bit steep... I don't know how else to stop Marley jumping in the half moon planter and peeing in the hay rack rather than just sitting in the litter tray though!

When I enquired about a hutch (minimum requirements) they said they were on holiday and would get back to me but never did. I am tempted to order a haybar though. But at £37 the OH said it was a bit steep... I don't know how else to stop Marley jumping in the half moon planter and peeing in the hay rack rather than just sitting in the litter tray though!

When I am better I am planning to make some covers for half moon planters, I will put them in for sale and wanted! They will just be shelves with holes in them to attach onto the top with wire ties and then they will stop bunnies from sitting in the baskets but be easy to open and close to fill them.

When I am better I am planning to make some covers for half moon planters, I will put them in for sale and wanted! They will just be shelves with holes in them to attach onto the top with wire ties and then they will stop bunnies from sitting in the baskets but be easy to open and close to fill them.

:thumb: he's such a naughty boy! :lol:

Someone linked a cheaper version on the hay bar on Ebay recently, but I can't find the thread!

At least I'm not the only one they ignored then. I was starting to take it personally!

Don't know much about the business but the lady adopted a rabbit from us a few years back, Bing a solo housebun, but returned him soon after as her husband was allergic

The products seem popular on FB

:thumb: This is fab thank you! x

Haha thanks for linking my thread :D

Just to let you know that I have ordered from Gary's Handcrafted Animal housing and accessories (link here) and they have arrived last week. I'm very pleased with their customer services and the item itself. Just painted it with garden shades and hopefully with post a thread next week. :D

I've cable tied two half moon planters together on the flat side that's attached to the cage, then used a clip at the front so I can easily open it to fill it but Harribunny can't sit in it! (I didn't realise it was a problem him sitting in it until I posted a photo on here and people said I needed to be careful he didn't get his foot caught :oops:)

Back