• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Charlie's 5!

steph182

Wise Old Thumper
I don't know his exact Birthday but sometime this week Charlie turned 5 :D
He's celebrated it by being the most active he's ever been in his life. I'm convinced he's having a midlife crisis.

Going to get him a toy after work I think, even though Milly will just steal it! *roll*

In 7 weeks I'll have been on RU for 5 years and he'll have lived with my for 5 years.

Awww bless, happy birthday Charlie! I think Bella is having a bit of a midlife crisis too, she turned 4 recently & has been acting a bit crazier than usual. Maybe she's seen the white hairs on her back :lol:

Awwww Charlie! :love: Happy birthday, you big lump. What time will you be in? Can I come give him a tasty fenugreek crunchie? Milly will get one too!

Yaay. Birthday Crunchie! :lol: I'll be over at some point after then. Going somewhere at 2 and I think I might go into town to see the new retro game shop...and maybe be naughty and buy Bioshock Infinite... ;)

Do you need anything? :)

Yaay. Birthday Crunchie! :lol: I'll be over at some point after then. Going somewhere at 2 and I think I might go into town to see the new retro game shop...and maybe be naughty and buy Bioshock Infinite... ;)

Do you need anything? :)

What time you going to town? I wouldn't mind coming with if you're going after I've finished work :lol: no bother if you're going earlier!

What time you going to town? I wouldn't mind coming with if you're going after I've finished work :lol: no bother if you're going earlier!

Oh, yeh you can come if you like! I didn't think you'd want to because of the weather and work. I'm going to boro, but can pick you up after I've been to the roller derby. Hopefully I'll have time! :shock:

Back