• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

White Vinigar

Fordinand

Warren Scout
Not sure this is in the right section... I saw some clear looking Vinigar in the shop across the road from me. But it didn't say white Vinigar, it said malted Vinigar. Is it basically white Vinigar? Because I saw regular Vinigar and that also said malt Vinigar so maybe the clear one is white Vinigar? Sorry, I'm just extra careful!

Also, how do I go about mixing it and cleaning with it? (I want it to clean rabbit wee that I've discovered). Do you use a sponge, or something else?

Thankyou! :)

Any vinegar is fine, just the brown vinegars can sometimes stain light carpets.

I mix it half and half with water and put in a spray bottle. Then when they (well, Nutmeg) does accidents I mop it up with that and toilet roll.

Last edited:
any clear vinegar is white vinegar. found this out when i worried about the same thing :lol:

dilute 50/50 with water. :wave:

depending where you found the wee, you can use a normal cloth, or dab with a sponge if it carpet, or kitchen roll is fine in trays. :wave:

Back