• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Manners, Spenser!

I usually scatter feed all my buns but whilst Furby has been poorly I have been putting his bunny buffet on a (human) plate. He nearly always ends up laying on it - it can't be comfy!!!

How did Spenser get his name, Susie? The question just popped into my head:oops:

Bless him! Mine have a gardening saucer type thing for going under plant pots. They can't tip it but they can certainly push everything off it!! So dry forage always goes in their box or in this...

29ae56eb1341a1ad19a795e752007456_zpsfd3a0147.jpg

(i was going to explain it but a photo is easier!!)

Bless him! Mine have a gardening saucer type thing for going under plant pots. They can't tip it but they can certainly push everything off it!! So dry forage always goes in their box or in this...

29ae56eb1341a1ad19a795e752007456_zpsfd3a0147.jpg

(i was going to explain it but a photo is easier!!)

Cute bunny bums! Spenser also has hay in an upturned pot in the crate. I like to have it in various places in the hope that he will be more likely to take the notion of eating it!

I usually scatter feed all my buns but whilst Furby has been poorly I have been putting his bunny buffet on a (human) plate. He nearly always ends up laying on it - it can't be comfy!!!

How did Spenser get his name, Susie? The question just popped into my head:oops:

I have tried scatter-feeding for Spenser, but neither he nor his grandparents approve! 'Poor Spenser, having his tea flung on the floor!' :roll:

Spenser is named after the 16th century poet, Edmund Spenser. I wrote on his poetry for my PhD thesis. Spenser's middle name is Milton, another poet.

Cute bunny bums! Spenser also has hay in an upturned pot in the crate. I like to have it in various places in the hope that he will be more likely to take the notion of eating it!

I'm quite fortunate in that mine go mad for hay. Nutmeg didn't notice I'd put down some Fibafirst for them yesterday because she was busy eating hay :lol:

I have tried scatter-feeding for Spenser, but neither he nor his grandparents approve! 'Poor Spenser, having his tea flung on the floor!' :roll:

Spenser is named after the 16th century poet, Edmund Spenser. I wrote on his poetry for my PhD thesis. Spenser's middle name is Milton, another poet.

:lol: When we go away and the pet sitters feed them they always find a bowl, don't think they understand about them eating off the floor :lol:

Mine are mostly in pairs or groups so it's really to ensure they all get a fair share. With George and Gemma their pellets go in a bowl and the veg gets scattered - but they will still fight over the same piece:shock:

Apple is much smaller than her Mum and sister and is a dental bun so if I didn't scatter the trio's food she wouldn't stand a chance.

Spenser's name is very grand. I have never heard of Edmund Spenser (but I have heard of Milton -am not a complete philistine:oops:)

Spenser really suits his name:love:

It sems to be a boy bunny thing! :lol: Olly and Digby both put their paws on their plates :lol: Honey never did and Daisy doesn't! :wave:

Back