• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mrs. Fox

sally1974

Wise Old Thumper
He/she walks past on the field every night. I love them :love:

image_zps79a2cb52.jpg

image_zps554856cf.jpg

Last edited:
We have a fox who walks down the side of the burn every night... He makes that horrible screaming noise regularly......

Our fox looks thin and skanky...Yours look like a fine specimen of fox

We have a fox who walks down the side of the burn every night... He makes that horrible screaming noise regularly......

Our fox looks thin and skanky...Yours look like a fine specimen of fox

I know just what noise you mean, it's so loud isn't it? It sets my dogs off sometimes in the middle of the night x

That is a very beautiful fox. I agree that she looks very well feed or pregnant.:love::love::love:

There was a fox that would sit on this mound of dirt in our backyard when I lived out in the country and do that aweful screaming noise. We thought that maybe it was a mating call as we only heard it at certain times but it would keep up awake at night.

That is a very beautiful fox. I agree that she looks very well feed or pregnant.:love::love::love:

There was a fox that would sit on this mound of dirt in our backyard when I lived out in the country and do that aweful screaming noise. We thought that maybe it was a mating call as we only heard it at certain times but it would keep up awake at night.

The noises they make are horrible. Thinking about it, I didn't think this is the one I normally see, the one I normally see isn't as well looking as this one. I'm going to go out tonight and see who comes by.

:love:

For the past week I've been watching 2 foxes and 3 badgers share bird food :lol: not every night but I didn't realise badgers were so big! They do snap at the foxes if they get too close to their food though :lol: Really cool to watch!

:love:

For the past week I've been watching 2 foxes and 3 badgers share bird food :lol: not every night but I didn't realise badgers were so big! They do snap at the foxes if they get too close to their food though :lol: Really cool to watch!

I'm so jealous, I have never seen a badger in the wild before only a dead one :( you should see if you can get some piccies. I would love to see that :love:

that is one very strong looking fox :shock: have to admit, they make me go all cold. the screaming sound they make is scary! :shock:

when i lived at my mum and dads, bisc and matt had a shed and run and they were playing out and a fox came in the top end of the garden. at first i didn't even realise what it was because it was sooooo skinny and almost black in colour. it looked really awful. :( matt thumped and ran inside the shed, but bisc froze and was watching it closely, then thumped at me when i moved him inside! :roll: i was close on having a heart attack! :lol:

I'm so jealous, I have never seen a badger in the wild before only a dead one :( you should see if you can get some piccies. I would love to see that :love:

We've got some videos on the cameras outside, the pictures won't take after 9pm :? but the videos are so cool! I'll get my bf to get me the memory card. The first time I saw a badger was only this year, alive anyway. Amazing :love:

The foxes and badgers used to chase each other away but they seem to have some kind of arrangement now :lol:

Back