• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Meet Talullah!

DomaNikki

Mama Doe
2bsm0o.jpg

:love:

So I posted a few weeks ago about Tabitha and last weekend I was in p@h and came across this lady in the adoption centre, I couldn't leave her :oops: She was brought in due to a regular customer of theirs being over run by rabbits and she was getting ill and couldn't look after them all anymore so she voluntarily brought them in to p@h to find forever homes.

Talullah didn't really get taken care of very well, she has wee stains all around her back half and smelt awful when I brought her home.

She is 11 months old roughly and another timid girl, so it will take a while for her to get use to me. Does anyone know what breed she is? I can see she has a bit of Harlequin in her.

I did get a neuter voucher so I will be using this at some point, I also need to get Tabitha neutered and might try to bond them, not sure how it will work with two girls but I can only try :thumb:

Last edited:
Good luck with bonding your two girlies once they are neutered. Look forward to seeing more pics.

Back