• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Been asked to have another doe and we said yes.

We collected two timid french lop crossed with ??? girls from the RSPCA last weekend. Whilst we were there discussing the pros and cons of various hays, avoiding illness and the vageries of rescued rabbits we were asked if we would consider having another rescued doe. Poor little thing had been bitten by something found given to the RSPCA, stiched back together only to go on and then have babies.

The babies they were sure would be easy to rehome but the staff wanted mum someplace rabbit savvy where she would get lots of TLC as she is a bit timid after all she has been through and where she could meet up with a male and live as a house rabbit. She was spayed yesterday so once she has had a week of R&R under their vet we can collect her next Saturday.

Pumpkin has missed having his ears boxed by Teasel since I had to have her PTS on the vets advice so hopefully this will work for both buns and we may have two sets of bonded house rabbits again. ;)

I do not know what has happened to my husband but he is the one who suggested we get another bun to bond with grumpy Mr Biteyface to the RSPCA and I caught him on his hands and knees under the table trying to hand feed the two girls last night.

Oooo...how exciting! :D

And what a lucky bunch of girlies coming to live with you and your big softy of an OH.

:love:

Back