• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

PAH have started selling rabbit jumps!

Awww beaten to it! I would love to get mine to jump but when i've tried before they either go under things or get angry and push things out the way :lol:

I am so tempted for Sheldon - he would love it. We've got a long corridor that we can use as well - but just don't want him know how high he can jump (he's got loooong back legs) but would be wonderful stimulation and exercise for him. The other flea bags would just ignore it.:shock:

Can't wait to see Bunny Jumping at the Pet Show on Sunday:D

You could always make some tester ones! I think Tamsin has something somewhere with homemade jumps.

It's kitchen/toilet roll tubes with sticks poked through the sides and voila! a jump :p ...might try it now actually :lol:

These are some bunny jumps that my OH has made for Estelle and Frankie.....and some of their bunny friends!:thumb:

Lucky them............................but they don't use jump over them at all. Brilliant for chinning though!!!!:lol::lol:

These are some bunny jumps that my OH has made for Estelle and Frankie.....and some of their bunny friends!:thumb:

Lucky them............................but they don't use jump over them at all. Brilliant for chinning though!!!!:lol::lol:

typical :lol: but they are lovely :love: very creatve OH

set a jump up at nans last weekened wiith canes but buns just chinned it so i know they won't bother either :lol:

I ordered one off pets at home via internet and it came yesterday and it was all broken when I opened the box:censored:

I had two choices to either take back to my local store who do not sell them but could have refund or arrange an all day call from courier to collect and then wait for another to be delivered.

I am going for the refund.

If it hadn't been broken it looked to be nice and bright. I was also a bit worried that the plastic poles had what looked like electricians tape around them and alot of the edges were loose so bunny would have had a field day eating the tape!

Back