• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Propalin - anyone had it for their buns?

cpayne

Warren Veteran
Doughnut is now on it, I just wondered if anyone else had had it for urine incontinence. The reviews on it are good and I know Mark wouldn't put her on it if he didn't think it would make a difference. It apparently strengthens the muscles around the bladder.

Yes we used it for Maddie a few years ago. Eventually we were able to wean her off it and the incontinence didnt return, so it seemed to work on her!

Thanks for letting me know. How long was she on it for? I'm thinking it will work for Doughnut so getting excited at the prospect she may be well soon although not getting too excited!!

That's OK, I'm losing track of all the different medicines Doughnut's been on the last three months and the quantities.

She's dry so far but I think I'm being a bit optimistic as she's only had two doses!

Back