• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Molly is a nutcase!!!

ripminnie

Wise Old Thumper
She has so much energy I'm tired just watching her! :shock: I can't believe she's over 2, she acts like a baby bunny on speed! :lol: we have let her out for about an hour the last 3 nights, and she gets more confident each time. Tonight she leapt onto the sofa and tried to jump on the back of it, but I had to stop her or she would've fallen down the gap! :shock: she's only tiny! She's actually smaller than Olly and he's a mini lop - Molly looks like a dwarf lop who hasn't grown up yet :? She is on springs :lol: everything is effortless. Olly will have no chance of catching her if he wants to hump her :lol:

:lol: Molly sounds like a fun bun. My bridge bunny Bun Buns always acted like be was on speed. He was also tiny. (a Netherland Dwarf)

Can you put up some videos or pictures of her in action. I'd love to see. She sounds adorable. Please.......................

:lol: Molly sounds like a fun bun. My bridge bunny Bun Buns always acted like be was on speed. He was also tiny. (a Netherland Dwarf)

Can you put up some videos or pictures of her in action. I'd love to see. She sounds adorable. Please.......................

I've tried to get videos but in the evenings it's just too dark, even with the light on, it's too unclear :( my camera is ok for pics but for videos it really needs daylight. So maybe at the weekend when I'm off work! :wave:

she sounds so funny :love:

my piggy eddie was sooooo hyper when he arrived here. he still is but not neurotic now! :lol: i wonder if they get super excited by all the new things and know they are going to have a good home and be looked after. :love:

glad molly is settling in nicely now. :love:

I've tried to get videos but in the evenings it's just too dark, even with the light on, it's too unclear :( my camera is ok for pics but for videos it really needs daylight. So maybe at the weekend when I'm off work! :wave:

Oh alright. I guess that I can wait until the weekend.:wave:

That sounds good. Piccies will be fine to keep us going til the videos come along!! Glad she is feeeling more at home x

Back