• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Fenugreek crunchies

Summer&Skye

Mama Doe
Does anyone know if they've changed the amount of fenugreek in them? Just bought a bag today and they hardly smell of fenugreek at all, and they're usually really strong smelling! I've never taken much notice of the ingredients before but this bag says corn, fenugreek seeds 2% which doesn't seem much! Does anyone have an older bag to check the ingredients or does anyone know off the top of their heads?! Thanks :D

I can have a look in a few hours, I daren't get them out now as he'll want one and it's not bed time yet :lol:

Does anyone know if they've changed the amount of fenugreek in them? Just bought a bag today and they hardly smell of fenugreek at all, and they're usually really strong smelling! I've never taken much notice of the ingredients before but this bag says corn, fenugreek seeds 2% which doesn't seem much! Does anyone have an older bag to check the ingredients or does anyone know off the top of their heads?! Thanks :D

Hi - Can I just ask where you get them from - ta :wave:

Hi - Can I just ask where you get them from - ta :wave:

I got them from a garden centre today, only place I know that sells them. Lots of places online sell them tho. Or pets at home do a bag of mixed 'aromatic crunchies' or something they're called that have a few in with some other treats.

I got them from a garden centre today, only place I know that sells them. Lots of places online sell them tho. Or pets at home do a bag of mixed 'aromatic crunchies' or something they're called that have a few in with some other treats.

Thank you for getting back to me. I was trying to find something as an alternative to wagg carrot biscuits :thumb:

All the bags I have say 2%. The newest one I got is different to the old batch. The new ones are darker and less uniform in shape.

All the bags I have say 2%. The newest one I got is different to the old batch. The new ones are darker and less uniform in shape.

I'd say this bag iv got is lighter and more uniform in shape than usual! :roll: The rabbits still ate them but didn't seem as excited as usual. Just bought some fenugreek seeds to grow some... Now they smell strong!

Back