• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rydale hutches - FAO PAP People and Rescues

weeble

Merrys chiropractors cousin is the guy that owns Ryedale and we often chat about him, hutches and bunnys when she comes to do her back.

I feel like I should use this connection for good somehow but I'm not sure how or if he would even be interested. If anyone has any ideas/ suggestions that might help rescues or PAP and maybe give Ryedale some publicity please post on this thread and I will speak to Laura and see if he interested. It might be ano but no harm in trying

I can't think of an idea at the moment but will give it some thought.

Spenser had a Ryedale hutch when he first came to me as an outdoor bun. They are fab! :thumb:

Perhaps ask if he can make a 6ft hutch or a hutch and run combo and you can auction it off for PAP? You can take the material cost out of the final price paid so he doesn't lose out maybe?

Perhaps ask if he can make a 6ft hutch or a hutch and run combo and you can auction it off for PAP? You can take the material cost out of the final price paid so he doesn't lose out maybe?

Ooo thats a good idea. Maybe I could go to him with a few ideas to choose from

Now I have thought about I was wondering if we suggested rescues point adopters in his direction and for every hutch sold due to a rescue donates say £5/£10 to either that rescue or PAP?

Back