• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hopper Haven Bunnies - bunny 015 Sassia

donnamt

Wise Old Thumper
Sassia is a beautiful Siamese sable cashmere lop doe, but luckily she doesn't have the awful cashmere coat. She and her brother, Brer (who has the terrible coat which matts as soon as he's groomed) came to HH in 2006 at 7 months old.

Sassia has been re-homed twice, but each time has been returned :( She lives with the gorgeous Eric in an enclosure where they cannot see other rabbits, otherwise they fight and will inflict serious damage on each other.

She suffers from weepy eyes caused by overgrowing tooth roots, which requires daily treatment and means that the fur on her face needs to be kept short around her eyes.

Despite being so beautiful Sassia has never attracted a sponsor and is searching for someone who likes a feisty gal!

Sassia is a beautiful Siamese sable cashmere lop doe, but luckily she doesn't have the awful cashmere coat. She and her brother, Brer (who has the terrible coat which matts as soon as he's groomed) came to HH in 2006 at 7 months old.

Sassia has been re-homed twice, but each time has been returned :( She lives with the gorgeous Eric in an enclosure where they cannot see other rabbits, otherwise they fight and will inflict serious damage on each other.

She suffers from weepy eyes caused by overgrowing tooth roots, which requires daily treatment and means that the fur on her face needs to be kept short around her eyes.

Despite being so beautiful Sassia has never attracted a sponsor and is searching for someone who likes a feisty gal!

Hiya :wave:

How can I sponsor Sassia? I think she is cute and gorgeous xx

Last edited:
Thankyou so much, i have repiled and also sent your info to bbmommy who looks after sponsorship :wave:

She is a real beauty isnt she :love:

Thank you, Rabcat, for setting up your sponsorship for Sassia:D

Your support is greatly appreciated:love:

Back