• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Plea for Help

Tuckerbunnies

Wise Old Thumper
Don't know if I'm allowed to put this here, I do apologise if not.

Pawz for thought have 28 rabbits arriving in their care on Saturday ages ranging from a few weeks old to a couple of years. Some of the older ones are already neutered. Pawz are in desperate need of help. Does anyone know of other rescue charities in the north who might be able to help?

They have very limited capacity for transporting bunnies around the country, so they would need their help with transport.

I'm not sure of the reasons behind such an influx.

Also, if anyone knows of rescues further afield and could help with a bunny run or 2, could you let me know and I'll pass on that info too.

We have offered 4 hutch spaces and can do bunny runs .

Thank You x

Pawz For Thought www.pawzforthought.org.uk

Can probably help with any bunny runs Sunday possibly Monday.
Maybe Saturday PM as well.
Noticed a new rescue in Blaydon (Newcastle) not sure if they could help.
Blaydonbunnyrescue.

Last edited:
Thank's Helen and Thanks Mollyjoker I will let Vicky at PFT know about the new rescue in Blaydon and your kind offer xx

I've heard from them, and I can take one, but can anyone help with the transport to get the bun from Tuckerbunnies to me in York?

Back