• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

London pet show.......

Mrsmcarey

Mama Doe
Coach Tickets booked
Hotel booked
Show day booked

Runaround are exhibiting too

It should be a good day out Sunday 12 may for me :D

I'm also going on the Sunday!

I bought my Woody a runaround set-up last week. Before I attached the pipe to his shed I thought I would try him out with the pipe. He doesn't want to go through! Looks like a small hole to me ...

I'm going Saturday.

Must not buy a micro pig or pygmy hedgehog, must not buy a micro pig or pygmy hedgehog .....

I bought my Woody a runaround set-up last week. Before I attached the pipe to his shed I thought I would try him out with the pipe. He doesn't want to go through! Looks like a small hole to me ...

You'd be surprised what spaces rabbits can get into! He'll get used to it eventually :)

Look out for Katies Canine Kitchen, homemade dog treats and 'wuffins' and they also do rabbit and cat treats.
They're from Kidderminster and its their first big show :D

Ooo you lucky lot! Lots of pics and stories of how you all got on please. :wave:

I thought that but left the pipe in Stu's for a few days just loose and he got the message, :D when we were fitting it he was using it before it was finished:roll: he would pop out of the end as I was trying to fit the brackets :lol:

I thought that but left the pipe in Stu's for a few days just loose and he got the message, :D when we were fitting it he was using it before it was finished:roll: he would pop out of the end as I was trying to fit the brackets :lol:

Well that's encouraging! Right now he looks terrified by it!

I'm really disappointed I can't go any more. :(

My sister is ill so I've got no-one to go with and it won't be fun alone. :(

Oh no as we were going to meet up :( Would someone else not go with you?

One of my other sisters would have done, but her baby got the same illness (from the ill sister when she babysat him! Fingers crossed ill sisiter will perk up, I was really looking forward to it :?)

Let me know if there is anything specific you wanted or wanted photos of as I can always get it for you and send it on.

I'll be the one with the micro pig and the pygmy hedgehog under my arms!

Thanks, I'm starting to think perhaps I should just go by myself? You've been before, would it be enjoyable still alone?

Back